We take great measures to reduce our impact on the environment and strive for sustainable work ethics for ourselves and our suppliers. We recycle over 80% of our waste material from our products.
- Our core filling is made from recycled plastic bottles; for example, a queen headboard contains 93 plastic bottles.
- Our adhesives are water based and manufactured at a facility that operates with environmentally conscious waste water and recycling methods.
- UFAC ticking interlining meets the required standards in accordance with California Technical Bulletin CA117-2013.
- Our welt cording is made of recycled materials in the USA, in an environmentally friendly facility and meets the required standards in accordance with California Technical Bulletin CA117-2013.
- Our decorative fabrics are sourced globally; therefore, we try our best to work with resources that use environmentally responsible practices.
- Our headboards are proudly Made In USA.
We continually strive to search for new and effective ways to reduce our impact on natural resources and our environment. Hoping that our actions have a positive impact for the next generation.